- The event is for students in grades k-8th, students in grades K-1st must have a parent chaperone attend with them (no cost for chaperone)
- Tickets are $18 per person through April 25th and $25 after. No tickets will be available at the door.
- Advance registration and pre-payment are required
- Doors will open at 5:30 and the dance will take place from 6-8 pm
- The Spring Formal is a formal occasion, let's have fun and dress up! Gentlemen: Suit; tuxedo; or dress slacks, buttoned-up shirt, tie. Ladies: modest formal wear.
- Non homeschooled students may attend with a homeschool student
- This is a Chaperoned Event. By attending, participants agree to respect the authority of all Chaperones and/or Adult Supervisors.
- Mature behavior is expected. If a student is asked to leave by a Chaperone parents will be notified. No refund will be issued.